- How to reset Ring floodlight camera in 4 steps?
- Steps to follow while resetting your Ring floodlight camera
- Step 1. Ensure that the camera is powered up
- Step 2. Go to the ‘Reset button’ on the top of the camera
- Step 3. Gently press and hold the ‘Reset’ button for 30 seconds
- Step 4. Check the status light at the bottom after releasing the ‘reset’ button
- Step 5. Your Ring floodlight camera has now been restored to its factory defaults
- Summing it up
How to reset Ring floodlight camera in 4 steps?
Resetting your Ring floodlight camera is simple. Just like most outdoor security cameras, resetting Ring cameras also can quickly solve several issues instantly.
Bare in mind that resetting your ring floodlight camera to factory settings will permanently delete all previously saved settings and preferences. Following the 4 steps below you will be able to quickly reset your Ring floodlight camera.
Steps to follow while resetting your Ring floodlight camera
Step 1. Ensure that the camera is powered up
The first thing you need to ensure before resetting your Ring floodlight camera is that it is charged enough to tackle the reset process. Power it up in case the battery is not fully charged.
Once the battery is powered up, you are now required to locate the ‘reset button’ of your Ring floodlight camera that is situated at the top of the device
Once you have pressed and held the ‘Reset’ button for 30 seconds, release it, and check the status light placed at the bottom of your ring floodlight camera. The status light must flash for some time and this is the indication that the device is restarting.
Step 5. Your Ring floodlight camera has now been restored to its factory defaults
Summing it up
You don’t have to put in much time and effort while resetting your Ring floodlight camera. All it needs is a bit of knowledge and some good patience in the process to achieve the desired results.